Thursday, March 13, 2014

Introducing The First Real Girl Real Fashion Feature!

I'm starting something new called the Real Girls Real Fashion feature.
every month I will choose two fashion Forward curvy and or plus sized ladies and showcase their style every month.
Any one can be featured weather you are a Regular girl who just knows her way around  a closet or a well known Fashionista . 
If you want to be considered for next month Real Girl Real Fashion feature or know a lady with style you think I should feature email me 5-10 pictures of  you /them in you best threads to LaWandaStallworth.ls@gmail.com


Our First Real Girl Real Feature Goes to 

Bianca Jordan

" My favorite places to shop are Forever 21, American Apparel , Express ,The Limited , Wet Seal , and Charlotte Rouse."


" I love anything neutral , I love to bring the colors out in the summer and spring."

" My style is a impression ,a statement of who I am. it doesn't define me but It's unique enough to express how I'm feeling."


"...and of course I'm thick so I have to be bold confident and happy about myself and appearance..." 


Bianca's style speaks for itself. She shows many versatile styles. From Striking colors to Flattering Layers, She knows what she's doing. She knows when a dress compliments her body. If you think Bianca style is fierce let her know on her instagram..



1 comment:

"Vent Post"

I recently started shopping online for my new wardrobe. I tend to look for sites that showcase their plus size clothing right along side the...