Thursday, March 27, 2014

Real Girls Real Fashion's Jeniese

Our Real Girl Real Fashion Feature goes to  Plus Sized Fashion Blogger Jeniese. Jeniese works in Marketing and Public Relations so she has to be able to versatile and always chic. Her styles screams this happy confidence that all fashionistas should embody. 


"...I created my blog as a way to express my love for fashion and beautiful things. I also started as a challenge to myself to continue to pursue my fashion which is my true passion..."
 Jeniese


" There is so much inspiration in everyday life. I am inspired by so many things fashion designers, magazines, other bloggers, celebrities and other real girls are some of my daily inspirations."


"My favorite places to shop are ASOS, Eloquii, Talbots, Simply Be, and Target."


 "My size varies, I go from a 1x-3x and from a 18-24 depending on the cut and brand. ''



Check out Jeniese blog to be constantly inspired. Her fashion is for the everyday girl,  the fashion forward woman, and even the classy business entrepreneur.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Vent Post"

I recently started shopping online for my new wardrobe. I tend to look for sites that showcase their plus size clothing right along side the...