Monday, February 12, 2018

Blogging...again!

Soooo, a lot has happened since I first started this blog. I am now a mother of two beautiful rambunctious little ladies. I have done a lot of self revamping and internal evaluation. It's been a few years since I posted on this blog but I never once forgotten about this space. I know a lot of you have been vocal on where I've been. 

Just know that i'm back and better then ever. I have so much planned for this space. Form vlogs to lingerie reviews to behind the scene footage from my future photoshoots. I look forward to pumping out quality content for all of you. 

love and hugs oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Vent Post"

I recently started shopping online for my new wardrobe. I tend to look for sites that showcase their plus size clothing right along side the...