Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Who is Christian Siriano



Today, while checking my google alert, I noticed a name repeatedly popping up. This lead me to ask myself, "Who is Christiano Siriano?".  So I started my search. This lead me on a glamours star studded trail of gowns and pose. 
I started with this first article that popped up on my google alerts. The headline read...
" Cardi B, Whoopi Goldberg, And Laverne Cox Sit Front Row At Christian Siriano NYFW Show "
Getty Images 

I was intrigued interested in this designer. Something else, other than this name started to stand out. I noticed the diversity in this designers work. For women of all ages colors and sizes. Every single one looking amazingly glamorous. 
From names like Angela Bassett, Emily Blunt, Jennifer Lopez, Solange, Elle King and Whoopi Goldberg; this list goes on and on. 

Getty Images


After a little more research on his website I found that Christian Siriano is the youngest person to ever appear on the Crain's “40 Under 40” list, and was a member of Forbes' "30 Under 30" in 2015. He was named “Designer of the Year” at the 2016 AAFA American Image Awards and won the Couture For A Cause “Designer of the Decade” award that same year. He co-founded accessories e-commerce retailer “Send the Trend” and served as Chief Curator until its acquisition by QVC.


The designer has an eye for every skin tone and shape. He knows how to make you glamours but also comfortable. This is obvious on every woman's face that I have seen dawning one of his fierced designs. He isn't afraid to use bold and striking colors. So many of his designs demand attention. You can deny the detail and thought that was put into his work. The consideration for the person who has the honor of wearing one of his pieces is very clear. For some pieces you can also tell who it is for without seeing the person wearing it. 




Images: Christian Siriano





images: Christian Siriano

Tailored pants suits, big skirts, to african inspired prints I can not wait to see what he will share next. 

Click here for retailers of Christian Siriano

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Vent Post"

I recently started shopping online for my new wardrobe. I tend to look for sites that showcase their plus size clothing right along side the...