Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Mad Fat Diary (UK) Series




My Mad Fat Diary season 2 premiered Feb 19th. on the UK digital station E4. In the final episode, Rae is in a very dark place following Tix's deterioration and an argument with Chloe. She has lost her diary her most valuable possession.Will Rae be able to handle all of her dirty laundry being exposed. 
Rae is now in college and still madly in love with her boyfriend Finn. With new struggles and new environment, will Rae be able to maintain her sanity?




Filled with real life problems, antics, situations, and love. We follow Rae and her group of friends while not only she finds learns and come to grips with loving herself , we see people very familiar to our own lives find themselves also.   













My Mad Fat Diary Official Website
Like My Mad Fat Diary On Facebook
Follow My Mad Fat Diary on Tumblr
My Mad Fat Diary Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Vent Post"

I recently started shopping online for my new wardrobe. I tend to look for sites that showcase their plus size clothing right along side the...